"Some people create with words, or with music, or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run." - Pre

Saturday, May 29, 2010

umm

haha I have no idea what I'm about to write. guess I'll just make it up as I go! My family just arrived back from vacation yesterday, and boy it is noisy in the house! Next to me, my sister Sarah is singing the words "I'm such a creeper" in her opera voice. As she sings this, she is stalking people on facebook and uploading cell-phone pictures of some random guy at school. Poor dude. Sarah's going to kill me if she reads this. My other sister is at a sleepover somewhere, and my brother is at a...smores bbq? I dunno, he's with his guy friends so I'm sure that this will involve fireworks and blowing stuff up. So fun.

Training is training. Last week was solid, with the exception of the bike crash. I am looking forward to a long run tomorrow!! It's been a while since I put in a high-quality run of more than 30 miles. Just about 6 weeks 'till the Vermont 100K, it's about time to start the training! LOL. But I also have to focus on BSLT, 'cause that's my first tri since the Longhorn 70.3 in October. Or was it November? Whatever. Point is, I'm ready to race a triathlon! Running is more fun but the thrill you get from racing a triathlon is incredible. Plus I'm trying to qualify for the IM World Championships in Hawaii. No pressure, right?

Umm. Umm. I'm not glycogen depleted 'cause I just did a short swim today, nothing else. Guess I'm just tired! There hasn't been much going on besides training, eating and reading everything in sight (does that sound weird? you know what I mean), hanging with my family and playing with my pets. I'll write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment