"Some people create with words, or with music, or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run." - Pre

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Less than a week to go!

That's right, less than one week from today I will be done with finals. Actually, not only will I be done studying, but I'll be on my bike headed to Austin! Several of my friends and I are celebrating our upcoming graduation by cycling to Austin and back (roughly 200 miles I think) next week. I'm so pumped - I love Austin!

These days are just going by too fast. I'm finally recovered from the race last weekend, and boy does if feel good to run again! Today I decided to pamper myself and live that day that I've been dreaming about: I slept in 'till 7:30 (wow!), relaxed with cup of coffee while reading Runner's World, then headed out the door for a long run. A nice change of pace from my usual wake up call of 4AM, and the usual wakeup-throwonshoes-hitthedoortogorunning mornings. But in the end, I really prefer to wake up early and get things going. I just have so much more time to get everything done. But it was a nice break! During the run I saw the most adorable BABY miniature horse! The image of that baby galloping around the pasture next to his miniature mommy totally redefined the word "cute" in my book.

There's so much more I want to write about, but I need to hit the books. *Yawn*. After everything's done I'll update this blog with a TON of stuff that I really want to get in writing. ONE WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment