"Some people create with words, or with music, or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run." - Pre

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Congratulations Kona Finishers!

I just want to say a huge "congrats" to all the finishers of the Ironman World Championships today, especially my friends. WOW, so many of you posted great times...can't wait 'till I can be there next year. It's going to be incredible!

Training this week was really light, 'cause this next week is another crazy week of training. Starting tomorrow with a 50K run. It has been too long! I'll try to update more about school and life, but to be honest school and training IS my life, and honestly, does anyone really want to hear about what a history grad student does? I think not...but if you do be sure to let me know! lol.

So I'm done tracking for the night and off to bed. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment