"Some people create with words, or with music, or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run." - Pre

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boston Marathon!

No, not for me. I was an idiot and didnt' register in time. But I'm qualified for next year at least. I couldn't possibly be more thrilled for everyone out there tomorrow...you will have the time of your lives and remember this race forever. I still remember all the little details, ha! Some I wish I could forget, but they do provide comic relief! This isn't much of a post but I just had to say something about Boston. I'm a runner at heart, and though I have at least one season of triathlon ahead of me, running will always be my passion, and I want to experience as many marathons/trail runs/ultras as possible in my lifetime. Boston especially. If you haven't yet experienced this one TRAIN RACE QUALIFY REGISTER RUN!!! You'll never regret the time and effort involved I promise. But anyway, good luck to everyone running tomorrow, I wish you the best and will be praying for fast times, incredible memories and lots of (happy) tears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment